Sunday, November 9, 2008

suck it trebek

i suppose this counts as a post, but i don't really like this NaBloPoMo crap. the title of the last post, "physical features," was intended for the next installment of the mosaic map series i'm working on. but it wasn't finished. it still isn't and i refuse to rush it. besides, i have a life. of sorts...

today i was a carpenter.

and today i was a son, and a puzzle doer, and a maid and a cook for myself, and a peace keeper for stupid fucking neighbors.

tomorrow, if i'm lucky, i'll be a "writer" again. and if not...

suck it nablopomo

5 comments:

Annie said...

Talk about unnecessary quotation marks!

Will you still talk to me if I admit to a bit of Schadenfreude at your expense?

josephine terese said...

what did you carpent?
your neighbors are loony. but at least there is a birdhouse outside!
i've been working on being a crossworder. it's going so-so.

cornbread hell said...

i tore out the leaky shower a couple of weeks ago. yesterday i rebuilt the rotten floor underneath it.
soon i will have my very own shower!!

josephine terese said...

woo hoo!

Joan@CopperCreeker said...

I tried doing the NABLOPOMO(?) one time thinking it would help me post more... but it ended up turning me the other way. I felt I had to post and it took the fun enjoyment out of blogging. Like you I have a life to live and I sure don't need anymore pressure.